Marine Collagen Eye Gel
Collagen is vital for skin health and our ability to produce it declines as we age. Gentle supplementation with a nourishing product can protect and reverse those effects, promoting healthy ageing and preserving youthful skin for longer. Marine collagen is not only the type of collagen that is most efficiently absorbed by our skins but is also environmentally friendly and sustainable. We have combined these prime collagen peptides with Argan oil and fruit extracts to rejuvenate and smooth the delicate skin around the eye.
Our Marine Collagen Eye Gel is produced in the UK and hand poured into our signature Miron glass jars. These violetglass jars are specially designed to keep damaging UV rays out and lock beneficial biophotons in to preserve the unique properties of our natural formulas.
What's it ideal for?
Our Marine Collagen Eye Gel is ideal for reducing dark circles and puffiness, improving the appearance of fine lines and as a general daily tonic for the eye area
What's in it?
- Palm free vegetable glycerin
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis leaf powder (Aloe vera)
- Organic aloe vera leaf juice (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Hydrolyzed Marine collagen (sea weed)
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Polysorbate 20
- Organic avocado oil (Persea Gratissima)
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Organic green tea extract (camellia sinensis leaf)
- Arnica montana flower extract (Arnica oil)
- Organic passion fruit extract (passiflora edulcis)
- Organic blueberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus)
- Argan oil (argania spinosa)
- Organic apple extract (pyrus malus)
- Organic cucumber extract (cucumis sativus)
How do you use it?
Apply Marine Collagen Eye Gel to washed skin and dab gently under the eye. Simply leave the gel to soak into the skin
12 months after opening