Conditioning Lip Balm
Cocoa and avocado butter are two of nature’s most powerful skin hydrators and are key ingredients in our completely natural Conditioning Lip Balm. They work in perfect harmony to keep the delicate skin on your lips smooth, supple and soft. We added pure natural waxes and oils to our Conditioning Lip Balm to provide a rich source of essential vitamins and protection against chapped and cracked skin.
Our Conditioning Lip Balm is produced in the UK and hand poured into our signature Miron glass jars. These violetglass jars are specially designed to keep damaging UV rays out and lock beneficial biophotons in to preserve the unique properties of our natural formulas.
What's it ideal for?
Our Conditioning Lip Balm is perfect for daily use or extreme conditions such as exposure to sun, wind or cold
How do you use it?
Smooth a small amount over your lips whenever they feel dry
What's in it?
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (organic palm oil)
- Cocos nucifera (coconut oil)
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil Simmindsia Chinensis Seed oil Tocopherol (Jojoba wax)
- Prunus persica (peach kernel oil)
- Persea gratissima (avocado butter)
- Theobroma cacao seed butter (cocoa butter)
- Cera alba (beeswax)
- Vegetable glycerin
- α-Tocopherolvitamin E
This pot has a shelf life of 30 months