Stem Cell Active Skin Polish
Our Stem Cell Active Skin Polish gives your skin a reinvigorating boost that will help to keep it supple, nourished and visibly healthier-looking.
This specially formulated skin polish is blended with ground walnut stones to gently exfoliate; removing dead skin and impurities. Our Stem Cell Active Skin Polish is packed full of natural Hibiscus flower, apple, and Gotu Kola extracts. Hibiscus is a dual-action wonder ingredient that feeds the skin with rich antioxidants to keep it from losing its elasticity, making it easy to see why it’s called the Botox plant! This powerful exfoliant is also enriched with grape seed extract to boost collagen production, helping the skin to stay firm.
What is Stem Cell Active Botox?
Stem Cell Active Botox is our unique wonder formula for skin that is created entirely from natural ingredients. We use apple and grape seeds in our blends which have been shown to promote the production of stem cells and protect them from the damage that causes wrinkles. Our Active Botox comes from Hibiscus which is known as the 'Botox Plant'. Hibiscus contains vitamin C which is vital for the production of collagen. It is also rich in antioxidants which inhibit elastase - an enzyme which breaks down elastin in the skin.
How do I use it?
Apply a small amount to wet skin, gently massage in and rinse off
What's in it?
- Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium citrate, Citric acid (Castile)
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower oil)
- Vegetable glycerin
- Persea gratissima (Avocado oil)
- Stearic acid
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Juglans regia (Walnut stones)
- Xanthan gum
- Avena sativa meal extract (Oat silk)
- Oryza sativa (Rice bran oil)
- Hydrocotyl centella asiatica extract (Gotu kola extract)
- Pyrus malus (Apple fruit extract)
- Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed extract)
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus flower extract)
This polish has a shelf life of 24 months