Soothing & Hydrating Aftershave Balm
Shaving is a real trauma for your skin. This balm moisturises and soothes any post shave irritation and gives your skin a treat at the same time. It contains plant extract allantoin to repair and moisturise leaving your skin smooth and supple.
What's it ideal for?
Keeping all skin types soothed and moisturised after shaving
How do you use it?
Apply a small amount to face and neck and massage in
How long will it last?
Two-year shelf life. Use within 12 months of opening.
What's in it?
- Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Olea Europaea (Olive Oil)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil)
- Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
- Stearic acid
- Zinc oxide
- Xanthan gum
- Tocopherol & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Vitamin E)
- Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant Extract)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Essential oil: Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia Oil) Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia) Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Geranium (Pelargonium Officinale)