- tablespoon of olive oil
- 3/4cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 ounces of mushrooms
- 8 ounces of green lentils
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon rock salt
- 2 slices of brown bread made into crumbs
- 3/4 cup of spelt flour
- Place onions in a saucepan and saute until golden. Add the garlic near the end. Boil the lentils for 15 mins, or until just cooked. Not too soft. Blend the mushrooms and all the other ingredients together with the onions, garlic, and lentils. If the mixture is sticky add more flour until you can form balls.
- Place in a frying pan and cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve in wholemeal buns with a huge salad.