Who doesn't love a dip? This one is no exception. Super easy to make with 90% cupboard ingredients. If you make a couple of dips on Monday, pop them in the fridge, when hunger strikes grab your dip, cut up some carrots, peppers, cucumber and celery sticks and in minutes you have a healthy snack. Great alternative to a cuppa and biscuits. Think raw plant based for optimum health.
- 1 can of butter beans ( washed )
- glove of garlic
- bunch of parsley ( washed and chopped )
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil, or good glug
- 1/2 squeezed fresh lemon
- salt / pepper
- water (small amount to help mix )
- chili flakes ( optional )
- Place all ingredients in a blender except the water
- Mix well
- Sowly add a tiny amount of water to help smooth the dip, be careful not too much or it goes slopping.
- Add chilli flakes if you like some extra heat
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge
- Serve with crudite